Ugg Boots Made in Australia
PO BOX 188, East Bentleigh, Melbourne, Victoria , 3165, Australia
ABN: 69 787 845 118
Please note that international delivery can take longer than usual due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Overseas restrictions, customs delays and fewer flights may affect delivery times.
Top Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is an "ugg boot"?
2. Are your boots genuine Australian uggs?
3. How do I place an order?
4. Can I change an order I've just placed?
5. How do I make a return or exchange?
6. How do I find out what size do I need?
7. What are the shipping costs and delivery time?
8. Do you ship to my country?
9. Will I be charged in the local currency?
10. What are my payment options?
11. Are there any additional chargers, duties or taxes?
12. I am concerned about using my credit card online. Is your site safe?
13. Colours of products displayed on this website?
14. How do I care for my ugg boots?
Need some assistance? Contact us
We look forward to help you with your inquiry and we will respond to your question as quickly as possible.
Our customer service staffs are ready to assist. Simply fill out the form below or email us direct to
We are trying to answer all email inquiries within 6 business hours, to streamline support requests and best serve you, we don’t provide customer support over the phone.
We aim to provide you with a reliable and consistent level of service at all times.
Please make sure your email address is correct as we really want to be able to get in touch with you!
If you do not receive response from us within the next 48 hours, please check your spam folder as it would have been trapped there.
We're a real warehouse and we're 100% online. We don't have the expenses of showrooms and shopfronts like some other display suppliers and our prices reflect that.
We keep costs low and keep focused on delivering you the best products and the best online shopping experience possible.
Ugg Boots made in Australia is a member of the Australian Made, Australian Grown Campaign.