Eco friendly fashion is a part of the growing design philosophy and trend of sustainability and we are proud to offer high-fashion ugg boots that make minimum impact on our threatened environment. Combining finest Enviro Fleece™
double-face sheepskin with the newest tanning technology, our Enviro Fleece™
ugg boots are the first of its kind in the Australian market. You no longer have to compromise your style to care for the environment.Enviro Fleece™
is result of the latest eco-friendly sheepskin tanning process that has been in development for over six years. The result is the stronger, brighter sheepskin boots that also are environmentally friendly. Following are some advantages of Enviro Fleece tm over standard sheepskin boots.
- Reduction in "looseness", "ribbyness", "growth marks".
- A tighter leather across the skin.
- A "rounder" and "firmer" leather resulting in a better quality boots.
- Average weight per Sqft increase by 5.4%.
- A shorter and finer nap is achieved.
- Color variation within the sheepskin is skin is reduced.
- Color variation from skin to skin is reduced.
- Colours are cleaner ,richer and brighter.
- Tanning liquors are fully recycled.
- Water usage is reduced by 30%.
- Only chemicals that minimise the impact on our environment are used.
- Chrome usage is reduced by 67%.
- Chrome content is reduced by over 55%.
If you require more information about our eco-friendly Enviro Fleece™
ugg boots do not hesitate to contact us
"My uggs arrived today, it is lovely, fits perfectly, the wool is super soft and slinky and it arrived very quickly! Thanks!"
"Thank you, thank you!!!! I got the ugg boots, & I love them so much! I will be ordering another pair for my little girl's birthday, very soon.
Had to let you know I got it, & right away! Thanks again guys."
"Received ugg boot super fast!!! Very comfortable, this is my second pair of Uggs and they never disappoint me, better choice then the Classic Short for colder weather. =) Highly recommended."
Where do the Original Style, Real Ugg Boots Come From?
Originally from Australia, however it only emerged as a fashion trend in the United States in the late 90’s and became popular worldwide in the late 2000’s.
Here in Australia, we pride ourselves in making the best ugg boots which are worn all around the world.
The term “Ugg Boot” is not just a brand name but generically describes the style of sheepskin boot.
Genuine Ugg Boots are twin-faced sheepskin with fleece on the inside and with a tanned outer surface, with a stitched on hard sole.
There are many variations of this iconic footwear which include the use of kangaroo leather and sheepskin lining.
In terms of comfort and personal style the Ugg Boot is a beautiful thing of real beauty.