Eco friendly fashion is a part of the growing design philosophy and trend of sustainability and we are proud to offer high-fashion ugg boots that make minimum impact on our threatened environment. Combining finest Enviro Fleece™
double-face sheepskin with the newest tanning technology, our Enviro Fleece™
ugg boots are the first of its kind in the Australian market. You no longer have to compromise your style to care for the environment.Enviro Fleece™
is result of the latest eco-friendly sheepskin tanning process that has been in development for over six years. The result is the stronger, brighter sheepskin boots that also are environmentally friendly. Following are some advantages of Enviro Fleece tm over standard sheepskin boots.
- Reduction in "looseness", "ribbyness", "growth marks".
- A tighter leather across the skin.
- A "rounder" and "firmer" leather resulting in a better quality boots.
- Average weight per Sqft increase by 5.4%.
- A shorter and finer nap is achieved.
- Color variation within the sheepskin is skin is reduced.
- Color variation from skin to skin is reduced.
- Colours are cleaner ,richer and brighter.
- Tanning liquors are fully recycled.
- Water usage is reduced by 30%.
- Only chemicals that minimise the impact on our environment are used.
- Chrome usage is reduced by 67%.
- Chrome content is reduced by over 55%.
If you require more information about our eco-friendly Enviro Fleece™
ugg boots do not hesitate to contact us
"I have just received my ugg boots. Thank you a lot. From now on I'm your permanent customer, I will recommend you to all of my friends :)"
"Just wanted to say thanks for the uggs love them the Royal Roo are so comfy and warm. Very well made."
"Just a quick note to say thank you for being so accommodating and helpful in arranging delivery. I wanted to thank you again for your professionalism and willingness to make alternative arrangements"
Where do the Original Style, Real Ugg Boots Come From?
Originally from Australia, however it only emerged as a fashion trend in the United States in the late 90’s and became popular worldwide in the late 2000’s.
Here in Australia, we pride ourselves in making the best ugg boots which are worn all around the world.
The term “Ugg Boot” is not just a brand name but generically describes the style of sheepskin boot.
Genuine Ugg Boots are twin-faced sheepskin with fleece on the inside and with a tanned outer surface, with a stitched on hard sole.
There are many variations of this iconic footwear which include the use of kangaroo leather and sheepskin lining.
In terms of comfort and personal style the Ugg Boot is a beautiful thing of real beauty.